"To journey without being changed is to be a nomad.

To change without journeying is to be a chameleon.

To journey and to be transformed by the journey is to be a pilgrim." -Mark Nepo

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Les Photos du Jour: Changing Weather

An afternoon storm rolling in.

Even though it has been officially autumn for a couple of weeks, it has felt like summer in Strasbourg.  That is until this past weekend.  Storms rolled through and cold air arrived.  It is a little warmer today but I still wouldn't go outside without a sweater on.  I would probably advise on wearing a coat as well.  I guess I should get used to it.  It is October.



1 comment:

  1. I love the way the sun is hitting the buildings, and the dark clouds looming in the background... It's always interesting to see the storms roll in, I'm so glad you captured it.

    ReplyDelete